Parents of teenagers know how tough it is for kids that age to feel accepted by their peers. In fact, it’s one of the most common reasons teens tend to resist orthodontic treatment even if they hate having crooked teeth.
You may have tried all summer long, with no success, to encourage your teen to at least visit your Swedesboro dentist for an orthodontic consultation just so they could have time before school started up again to get used to wearing braces.
But try telling them about these five benefits of our Six Month Smiles option to see if it changes their mind:
- Six Month Smiles, as you might guess, can typically give you results in about six to nine months, so they wouldn’t have to wear braces for very long.
- We will match the brackets to your teen’s natural tooth color so they won’t have to feel self-conscious about wearing noticeable metal braces in front of their peers.
- Six Month Smiles are braces that are worn only on the front teeth that show when a person smiles, which makes it far more comfortable than brackets and wires all over.
- Brushing and flossing are much easier and more effective since there aren’t any brackets and wires on the back teeth.
- Six Month Smiles is a shorter treatment option than standard braces, so parents appreciate the affordability of this alternative.