Remove Damaged Teeth and Enjoy Eating Again!856-997-2767
Get a Gentle Tooth Extraction in Swedesboro, NJ
While saving teeth is a big part of our mission at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD, sometimes a tooth removal or dental extraction is the best way to preserve your dental health. You don’t have to worry if you need to get a tooth removed in our Swedesboro, NJ dentist office! Your procedure will go well because of our:Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on tooth removals and extractions Read Transcript
Dr Elizabeth K: Whenever I have to take a tooth out on a patient, the first thing, before we even get started, is I let them know that they came into this world with teeth, and we wanna keep everything the same. So, when we have to remove a tooth because it was fractured, or gum disease is too bad, or a big cavity, that when they take it out, the options that they're given would be, first off, let's graft that site so that it heals exactly how nature wants it to heal. And then we can replace it with either a dental implant, or if you wanna involve your other teeth, a bridge, or if you wanna just put something that comes in and out, we can do that with a partial denture. So, that's how we do it.
- Caring staff. Most members of our team have been involved in dentistry for at least a decade, some for several decades. They know how to keep you relaxed and comfortable during any procedure.
- Experienced dentist. Dr. Fox has performed countless extractions in her career. She can even perform wisdom tooth extractions.
- Advanced dental technology. We use a special kind of X-ray called cone beam computed tomography that gives us a detailed 3D image of your teeth and underlying bones and nerves. This helps us identify any potential complications before your procedure starts.
- Oral medication. If you need to take the edge off before your procedure, you can take a pill that will soothe your nerves.
- Comfort amenities. You can snuggle up with a pillow and blanket. And if you’d like to get your mind off the procedure, you can watch TV or listen to music.
After Your Extraction, Choose From Many Tooth Replacement Options
After your extraction, Dr. Fox will likely recommend replacing your tooth. By replacing it, you can help prevent further dental problems. We offer many tooth replacement options including:
- Dental implants, which can be restored with a dental crown to replace one tooth or with a fixed bridge or dentures to replace multiple teeth
- Dental bridges, which can replace anywhere from a single tooth to multiple missing teeth
- Dentures, both full and partial
Don’t be nervous about a tooth removal or dental extractions! Call 856-997-2767. In addition to Swedesboro, NJ, we serve nearby communities like Woolwich and Mullica Hill.