Improve Your Smile With Veneers. Call Now to Schedule Your Appointment!856-997-2767
Fix Smile Flaws With Swedesboro, NJ Dental Veneers
If you’re discouraged by the prospect of orthodontic treatments that take months, or even years, to give you a straighter smile, dental veneers may offer a faster way to fix your teeth. If that sounds too good to be true, it gets even better! Swedesboro, NJ dentist Dr. Elizabeth Fox can also use them to conceal imperfections like chips, cracks, or stains. She uses porcelain veneers because of their durability and natural appearance.Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on dental veneers Read Transcript
Speaker 1: Dental veneers today are really spectacular. The materials that they're using now are so lifelike. When you do one tooth, two teeth, 20 teeth, they just look so natural, so beautiful, so white. They're spectacular, and again, patients' confidence goes through the roof, so they are a wonderful part of the practice. I love doing them, and they really, really change people's lives.
Advantages of porcelain veneers include:
- Customized for you. Dr. Fox matches the size, shape, and shade of your veneers so they blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Fast and simple application. She can complete the veneers procedure in as few as two visits to our office, from start to finish.
- Versatile. They can be an alternative to orthodontic treatments for correcting small gaps or crooked teeth. Compared to teeth whitening, they are a lasting fix for discoloration. And they can cover flaws like cracks and chips.
- Stain-resistant. Porcelain veneers remain white through years of drinking coffee and other staining beverages.
- Turn back the clock. They cover worn-down teeth and other signs of wear and tear, so your smile looks younger.
- Protect your teeth. Applied to the front surfaces of your teeth, porcelain veneers strengthen your teeth so they are less vulnerable to damage.
Relax While You Get Your Veneers
To apply your veneers, Dr. Fox removes only a tiny amount of tooth enamel. There is little if any discomfort, but you can receive local anesthesia if you’d like. Dr. Fox is available until 6 p.m. on Thursdays, so you can get your porcelain veneers after work if needed. You can stay cozy in our chair with a pillow and blanket, and you can watch TV or listen to music if you’d like to be entertained while she works.
To find out more about dental veneers, call 856-997-2767 for a consultation.