Find Out How to Solve Your Dental Problems With Full-Mouth Rehabilitation.856-997-2767
Change Your Smile – and Your Life – With a Full-Mouth Reconstruction in Swedesboro, NJ
If you’ve lost most or all of your teeth, you may have given up hope of smiling with confidence again – or even eating your meals without worry. But you don’t have to live that way. A full-mouth reconstruction from Swedesboro, NJ dentist Dr. Elizabeth Fox can change your life by restoring your smile’s appearance and functionality!Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on full mouth reconstructions Read Transcript
Dr. Kilpatrick: Full-mouth reconstructions can really help people, especially when they come in with several different issues and multiple problems. And normally we sit down, and the first thing I ask them is, “Whatever you pick, whenever treatment's done, what do you want to be able to do?” And when they tell me, “I want to be able to smile, chew, look younger,” whatever it is, we work together to put all those factors together and find the perfect plan that's going to fit into their life, their budget, and their time. And normally because we're working together, it works out fantastic, whatever they pick.
A full-mouth rehabilitation will:
- Eliminate gaps in your smile so you’ll want to show it again
- Enable you to eat what you’d like, even hard or crunchy foods
- Help keep your facial structure intact so you’ll look younger
- Prevent bite problems that can result when remaining teeth shift in your mouth
- Make it harder for bacteria to cause problems like gum disease
To discuss a full-mouth restoration with Dr. Fox, call 856-997-2767.
Choose the Right Restorative Option for You
If you want a full-mouth reconstruction with dental implants, you’ve come to the right place! Dr. Fox, a Diplomate in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, has been placing and restoring implants since 2000. She uses the latest implant techniques, including Hybrid Full Mouth Restoration. With this procedure, you can receive dental implants and replacement teeth in one appointment.
Your dental implant options include:
- An implant with a dental crown to replace one tooth
- Implants with a fixed bridge to replace multiple teeth
- Mini dental implants in areas where space is tight or your bone is too thin to support full-size implants
- Implants with dentures, either full or partial
Get Oral Surgery If You Need It
Dr. Fox can also perform oral surgery procedures you may need prior to your full-mouth rehabilitation. She can gently extract teeth, if necessary. She may also recommend:
- Bone graft
- Tissue graft
- Sinus lift
- Ridge augmentation
- Crown lengthening
We’ll thoroughly numb you with local anesthesia before your oral surgery. If you’re feeling nervous, you can take a pill to keep you relaxed throughout your treatment.
Interested in a full-mouth reconstruction? Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767.