Be Proud to Flash Your Smile Again. Call a Cosmetic Dentist Today!856-997-2767
Give Your Grin a Whole New Look With a Swedesboro, NJ Smile Makeover
If you’re so dissatisfied with your smile you don’t even know where to begin, your first step should be a consultation with Swedesboro, NJ dentist Dr. Elizabeth Fox. She can help design a smile makeover plan that not only gives you a smile you want to show off but also ensures your teeth function perfectly too.Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
Elizabeth K-F.: Smile makeovers can be anything from a little bit of shaping of the teeth, as well as maybe some braces or orthodontics, veneers, cosmetic bonding, and sometimes, a combination of all of those things. But any or all of them, with some simple tweaks, can really change how the smile looks, feels for the patient, and again, also, just improves their confidence tremendously.
- Help determine which cosmetic and/or restorative procedures will help you achieve your smile goals
- Create a realistic treatment timeline for you
- Ensure you transform your smile in the most affordable way possible
- Create a wax model so you can see what your new smile will look like
To book a consultation, call 856-997-2767.
Choose From Our Wide Variety of Services
Among the cosmetic and restorative services you may want to consider for your makeover:
- Dental veneers. When applied to front surfaces of teeth, veneers can cover numerous flaws, including small gaps, stains, chips, and cracks.
- Tooth bonding. In one visit, Dr. Fox can apply tooth-colored resin to teeth to hide minor imperfections.
- Teeth whitening. Erase surface stains and brighten your smile with teeth whitening treatments.
- Dental crowns. Because they cover your entire tooth, crowns can both beautify your smile and repair damage like breaks or cracks.
- Six Month Smiles. You can straighten your front teeth in a matter of months with this short-term orthodontic treatment.
We even offer treatments to improve the look of your gums, whether your smile is too “gummy” or your gums are receding from your teeth.
Replace Your Teeth to Fill the Gaps in Your Smile
At the office of Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD, you have multiple options for replacing missing teeth. For a smile that functions the most like your own, Dr. Fox can use dental implants. When combined with a restoration like a dental crown or a dental bridge, implants look and feel like your natural teeth. Thanks to Dr. Fox’s expertise, you can get implants both placed and restored in our office. She can even use mini dental implants if you’re not a good candidate for full-size implants!
Call 856-997-2767 to kick off your smile makeover.