Schedule an Appointment for Emergency Dental Care Now!856-997-2767
We’ll See You ASAP for Dental Emergencies in Swedesboro, NJ
Dental emergencies can really do a number on your day. If you’ve cracked a tooth or have a toothache, you’ll want to get dental care as soon as possible. Fortunately, we can often accommodate you for a same-day appointment in our Swedesboro, NJ dentist office.Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on dental emergencies Read Transcript
Speaker 1: One of the things that I pride myself on in the office is if someone's in pain, or has an emergency, that we see them as soon as possible, and when they come in, again, reassure and calm them. The other thing is because I do surgeries, and root canals, and fillings, and anything that's going to come up, routinely we'll get them out of pain that day, whatever it takes, and make sure they have medicine if they need it, and then if we have to go forward, we certainly can do that, but they will leave being out of pain.
In an emergency, you’ll be able to get:
- A quick diagnosis
- Effective local anesthesia to get you out of pain fast
- Treatment to resolve your issue
- Amenities like pillows, blankets, and oral medication to remain comfortable
If you’ve experienced an emergency and need urgent dental care, call 856-997-2767.
Get Effective Treatment for Your Emergency
Because we offer such a wide range of dental services, you should be able to get treatment – and relief – right away. Here are some of our services for handling common emergencies:
- Tooth fillings. A cavity may be the cause of your pain. If it is, Dr. Fox can place a filling. If the decay is too large for a filling, she’ll use an inlay, an onlay, or a dental crown instead. No matter which restoration she uses, you’ll be able to eat comfortably again.
- Dental crowns. Whether you cracked a tooth on a bone or broke it in a fall, you’ll want to seek help quickly so the damage doesn’t get worse. A dental crown will not only repair your tooth but will also protect it from further damage.
- Root canals. If you have an abscess or other infection inside your tooth, you may be in agony. Even if you’re not in pain, a root canal can halt the damage and help you keep your tooth. Dr. Fox will also likely recommend a crown to protect your tooth.
- Tooth extractions. Sometimes a tooth is so damaged it needs to be removed. Dr. Fox will gently extract it. She can also talk to you about replacing it with a dental implant or another tooth replacement option.
If you’ve experienced a dental emergency, call 856-997-2767 for quick, effective care.