Revive Your Smile! Call Now to Schedule Your Consultation.856-997-2767
Swedesboro, NJ Restorative Dental Care Brings Back Your Bite
Eating is a pleasure, which is why it’s often a part of spending time with family and friends. But the pleasure is lessened if you’re unable to easily chew your food. Don’t let dental damage affect your social life! Restorative dental care from Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD will enable you to chew your food in comfort again.
Whether it’s an infected tooth, a cavity, or missing teeth that are making your meals a pain rather than a pleasure, we have treatments that can help! Call 856-997-2767 to schedule a consultation.
Restorative Dental Procedures Fix Your Dental Damage
No matter what kind of dental damage you’ve suffered, we offer a procedure that will fix it. Our services include:
- Tooth fillings. Our tooth-colored fillings eliminate decay and repair cavities. No metal to show in your smile, and no worries about reactions to mercury or other metals.
- Root canals. If decay infects the soft center of your tooth, a root canal will end your pain and save your smile.
- Dental crowns. A dental crown can fix breaks, cracks, severe decay, and other kinds of damage. When used with a dental implant, it can even replace a missing tooth.
- Dental bridges. A dental bridge is a reliable tooth replacement for a single tooth or several missing teeth.
- Dental implants. A dental implant gives you oral function that is so much like your own tooth that you likely won’t even notice a difference. Unlike some dental restorations, an implant can last a lifetime with proper care.
Relax While Our Restorative Dentist Works
Restorative dental procedures can be lengthier or more involved than some other dental treatments. Our caring staff will ensure you remain comfortable with amenities like pillows and blankets, headphones for listening to music, and cable TV. If there is any chance of discomfort, we’ll numb you with local anesthesia. We can even give you oral medication to soothe your nerves, if necessary.
If you have a dental problem that needs restorative dental care, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767. We serve communities in Logan Township, Woolwich Township, Harrison Township, and South Harrison Township.