You Can Have a White, Bright Smile Again. Make Your Appointment Now!856-997-2767
Get a Dazzling Smile With Swedesboro, NJ Teeth Whitenin
Dingy teeth can really detract from your smile. Fortunately, teeth whitening is one of the easiest and most affordable cosmetic treatments available in our Swedesboro, NJ dentist office. We use respected brand Zoom, and you can choose a treatment in our office or one you complete yourself at home. Either way, you’ll get a whiter and brighter smile!Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on Teeth Whitening
To whiten your smile, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767.
Your Smile Will Shine With Professional Results
You may have tried a whitening product you bought at the drugstore. But those products just don’t work as well as professional teeth whitening. Our office treatments:
- Lighten teeth up to eight shades.
- Won’t irritate your gums or teeth.
- Give you a bright smile in about an hour.
- Won’t require you to do a thing other than relax while we work. You can watch TV or listen to music to make the time pass more quickly.
Using our professional teeth whitening gel at home offers advantages, too:
- You can whiten whenever you like.
- You’ll get better results since it’s made with a higher concentration of active ingredients than drugstore products.
- You won’t have any trouble completely covering your teeth because we’ll make a custom whitening tray for you to use.
- If you have any questions, we’re just a phone call away.
Some of our patients start with an office treatment and then maintain their bright smiles with regular home treatments!
Complement Your White Smile With Other Cosmetic Treatments
Once your smile is white, you may want to make other cosmetic improvements. You can straighten your smile with Six Month Smiles, unobtrusive braces that require an average treatment time of just six months for adults. If your teeth are chipped, worn, or have other slight flaws, we can use dental veneers, tooth bonding, or tooth contouring to beautify them.
If you aren’t happy with your gums, we can fix those too! If you have a “gummy” smile, Dr. Fox can remove excess tissue to give you an attractive balance of teeth and gums. If your gums are receding, she can restore them with a Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique procedure.
To find out more about cosmetic dentistry, including teeth whitening, call 856-997-2767.