Call Today for Your Root Canal Procedure!856-997-2767
A Swedesboro, NJ Root Canal Will Relieve Your Tooth Pain
If you have an infected tooth, you may have the choice of root canals treatment or an extraction. Swedesboro, NJ dentist Dr. Elizabeth Fox will assess the condition of your tooth and walk you through the pros and cons of both procedures so you can decide which is right for you. But there are some good reasons for choosing root canal therapy:Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on root canals Read Transcript
Speaker 1: I'm really fortunate. I've been trained by several wonderful root canal specialists, endodontists. And the materials today that we use and the ... sometimes we'll use medicine to help the people relax, but root canals are way different than they used to be before. They are ... the materials that we use, the instruments that we use are very ... they work so efficiently that it cuts down on most people's pain and time. Root canals used to take so much time, and now they're done quicker, easier, with a lot less patient discomfort or time. So they're great. Not like they used to be.
- Your smile will look the same. Because a root canal procedure preserves your tooth, your smile should look the same as before.
- It doesn’t live up to its reputation. Though it has a reputation as a painful procedure, up-to-date techniques and local anesthesia make root canals therapy a comfortable treatment for most people.
- You’ll keep your oral function. With your tooth structure intact, you’ll enjoy the same oral function. And you won’t need to worry about suffering the bone loss that results from a missing tooth.
- You won’t need a tooth replacement. If you get a tooth extracted, you’ll likely want a dental implant or other tooth replacement, which will involve an added cost.
- You’ll require less follow-up care. Most people recover quickly following root canal therapy.
To find out if you need root canals therapy, call 856-997-2767.
Relax While Your Root Canals Procedure Goes Smoothly
A root canal procedure doesn’t need to be a big deal. In our office you can relax, thanks to:
- An experienced dentist. Dr. Fox has performed countless root canals in her nearly 30 years a dentist.
- Effective anesthesia. We’ll thoroughly numb your mouth before your procedure begins.
- Comfort amenities. You can relax with a blanket and pillow if you’d like. You can also watch TV or listen to music while Dr. Fox works.
- Oral medication option. If you’re still nervous, you can take a safe pill that will relax you. You’ll remain drowsy during your procedure and not be bothered by its sounds, smells, and sensations.
To talk to Dr. Fox about root canals treatment, call 856-997-2767.