Get Your Healthiest, Happiest Mouth! Call Today!856-997-2767
Dental Cleanings & Exams in Swedesboro, NJ Will Give You a Great Smile
Don’t miss your regular dental cleanings and exams! You’ll walk out with a smile that looks and feels great, thanks to the careful attention of Swedesboro, NJ dentist Dr. Elizabeth Fox and the rest of our team. Even if you brush and floss religiously at home, you’ll miss hard-to-reach spots in your mouth. That’s where the bacteria that cause decay and gum disease like to gather. So visiting us for a cleaning and exam every six months is an important part of maintaining good oral health.Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on dental cleanings and exams
Bacteria can also cause bad breath, so you’ll leave our office with fresher breath, too! While a cleaning in our chair isn’t a day at the spa, it is a pleasant experience thanks to:
- Our friendly staff, who do whatever it takes to ensure your comfort
- Availability of TV and music, so you can be entertained while we work
- Blankets and pillows if you want to get cozy
To book an exam and cleaning, call 856-997-2767.
Cavities Aren’t Our Only Concern
Dr. Fox will check for cavities during your exam. She also looks for signs of:
- A teeth grinding habit. This not only damages your teeth but can also cause jaw pain, headaches, and other conditions. Dr. Fox can fit you for a custom mouthguard that can stop the grinding.
- Oral cancer. A dentist often notices this condition before a physician does. Early detection is important because survival rates are high if the cancer doesn’t spread.
- Gum disease. Since gum disease is the leading cause of tooth loss among adults, it’s important to eliminate it before it does serious dental damage. Dr. Fox was an associate professor in the Temple University School of Dentistry’s periodontal department, so she is especially interested in gum health.
If you’re due for a dental exam and cleaning, don’t delay! Call 856-997-2767 to make an appointment.