Find Out How You Can Have the Smile of Your Dreams. Call Us Now!856-997-2767
Your Smile Will Shine With Cosmetic Dentistry in Swedesboro, NJ
Many of us have a trademark “move” in photos, whether it’s a thumbs-up, a raised eyebrow, or making bunny ears over the head of the person next to us. If it’s easy to find you in photos because of your closed-mouth smile, it’s time you got a new move! Cosmetic dentistry from Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD will give you teeth you’re proud to reveal.Doctor Elizabeth Kilpatrick Fox on cosmetic dentistry Read Transcript
Kilpatrick-Fox: With cosmetic dentistry, you can really change people's smiles. If you have spaces, you can treat them with some cosmetic bonding or with dental veneers, which are just like fake fingernails that go over your teeth. Those two minor things can really have an impact on, again, how you look when you smile and your confidence level going through life.
Our cosmetic dental treatments will:
- Give you a smile you want to show off
- Boost your self-confidence in business and social settings
- Improve your oral health by making it easier to care for your teeth
To schedule a cosmetic dental consultation with Dr. Fox, who has transformed countless smiles in her 25-plus years as a dentist, call 856-997-2767.
Cosmetic Dental Treatments Can Repair All Kinds of Smile Flaws
You may have a single chipped tooth that bothers you. Perhaps extensive dental damage keeps you from showing your smile. Whether your smile flaws are major or minor, we can correct them for you! Our cosmetic dentistry procedures include:
- Dental veneers. Because dental veneers cover the entire front surfaces of your teeth, they can conceal a wide variety of flaws, including small gaps, chips, cracks, stains, and worn-down teeth.
- Six Month Smiles®. If you’re embarrassed by crooked teeth, Six Month Smiles can straighten your smile far faster than traditional metal braces or even aligners like Invisalign.
- Teeth whitening. Your pearly whites will look a lot more pearly after a teeth whitening treatment in our Swedesboro, NJ dentist office. Or you can choose a professional-strength treatment to use in your own home.
- Teeth contouring. This treatment gives your teeth a more even, pleasing shape.
- Tooth bonding. In a single appointment, Dr. Fox can use tooth-colored resin to conceal minor imperfections like uneven edges, small chips, and discoloration.
You can even combine cosmetic and/or restorative dental procedures for a total smile makeover! Dr. Fox is happy to meet with you and discuss your options.
Get Attractive, Healthy-Looking Gums Too
Whether you’re bothered by excessive gum tissue that overshadows your smile or receding gums that reveal tooth roots, Dr. Fox can restore a healthy balance between teeth and gums with these cosmetic dental treatments:
- Gum lifts/crown lengthening. Removing excess gum tissue reveals more of your teeth and avoids the appearance of a “gummy” grin.
- Gum reshaping. You may need to modify only enough gum tissue to give you a nice, even gumline.
- Gum recession treatment. If your gums are receding, Dr. Fox can use the innovative Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique to gently move them back where they belong. Unlike a gum graft, she won’t need to remove tissue from elsewhere in your mouth.
We welcome patients from Swedesboro, NJ and nearby communities like Woolwich and Mullica Hill. Our office is located near Locke Ave Park.