Have you wondered how much of a difference smile improvements would make to you? In our experience, they can have a tremendous positive impact. Many of our patients report feeling more confidence in their personal and professional lives. Some smile more than they have in years!
Dr. Fox is happy to discuss smile improvement options with you in a consultation at our Swedesboro, NJ office. Call 856-997-2767 today to schedule one. In the meantime, check out some of the life-changing treatments we offer:
- Teeth Replacement – Replacing missing teeth is one of the biggest game changers when it comes to your appearance – and your oral function too, since you’ll probably find it easier to chew food. Thanks to Dr. Fox’s implant expertise, we can replace any number of teeth with dental implants. Or if implants aren’t for you, you can get a dental bridge or dentures.
- Teeth Straightening – If you’re an adult with crooked teeth, it’s possible you’ve resisted the idea of orthodontic treatment because you don’t want to spend a year or two with a mouth full of metal braces. If this describes you, ask us about Six Month Smiles. The average treatment time for adults is just six months, plus their clear brackets and tooth-colored wires help them blend into your smile.
- Gum Enhancement – Dr. Fox can remove excess tissue to give your smile a less gummy look. Or if your gums are receding, she can restore your gumline with an innovative procedure called the Chao Pinhole® Surgical Technique. Unlike a gum graft, there’s no incisions or stitching. Recovery is quick and painless.
- Dental Veneers – One of the most versatile dental restorations, veneers can conceal all kinds of imperfections, including chips, cracks, stains, misshapen teeth, and dental wear-and-tear.
- Teeth Whitening – Brighten your smile in our office or with at-home treatments. We use products from KoR, a brand that can lighten teeth up to 16 shades with an office treatment.