Rebuild Your Mouth With Dental Implant Solutions
The highly skilled crew at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD performs groundbreaking implant dentistry that can alter your life.
We offer extensive services in one place that you might require to replace a single tooth, totally reconstruct your mouth, and more, including:
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox is experienced with the pinhole technique, a less-intrusive gum procedure than a graft. It’s used to restore gum tissue that has receded as a result of advanced gum disease.
- Oral Surgery – If you need to have any teeth removed first, or if you require a treatment to reconstruct jawbone or gum tissue that’s been lost due to missing teeth, we can perform your oral surgery here, including bone and gum grafting, ridge augmentations, extractions, and sinus lifts.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can replace one or multiple teeth using dental crowns and bridges, securing them to dental implants for unequaled strength and stability.
- Dental Implants – With mini and traditional dental implants, Dr. Fox can find the best tooth replacement solution suited to your oral health needs. Whether you’ve lost bone mass in your jaw or vital gum tissue, we can perform surgical procedures to rebuild the foundation of your mouth and help you become a candidate for implant restorations.
- Dentures – We utilize only the finest materials and most current techniques to produce the most realistic dentures, and by connecting them to dental implants, you can enjoy all the same benefits of easier, more pleasurable chewing and much better health.
With our sophisticated technology and the competence of Dr. Fox and our crew, we’re able to place and restore implants right here in our practice so you don’t need to travel to outside specialists for your dental treatments.
We’re here to provide relief for your dental anxiety so that you can feel worry-free and positive enough to pursue the treatment you require for better health. You can distract yourself with TV, cozy up with warm blankets and pillows, and select dental sedation to relax your nerves during your procedure. With the help of our compassionate crew, you will be able to eat easily and smile with confidence once again!
Get your life back with dental implants in Clarksboro, NJ! Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule your consultation.