Get The Quality Dental Care You Deserve
Going to the dentist ought to be convenient and worry-free so that regular oral care is an easy part of your healthy lifestyle.
That’s what you can expect when you are one of our patients at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD!
Our services cover a vast array of treatments to keep your smile in great shape through every stage, such as:
- Family & General Dentistry – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with preventive care for everyone in your family, consisting of cleanings, examinations, fluoride, sealants, mouthguards, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair harmed, worn, and infected teeth with tooth-colored fillings, root canal treatment, bridges and crowns, and other restorative solutions that alleviate discomfort and safeguard your oral health and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – Find relief for your unanticipated, painful dental issues with emergency appointments when you require them most.
- Orthodontics – We use Six Month Smiles® so you can achieve results quickly and cost-effectively, straightening uneven teeth in no time!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Upgrade your smile with teeth whitening, contouring treatment or bonding, dental veneers, or a total smile makeover.
- Dental Anxiety Relief – We’re here to provide for your every comfort with soft blankets and pillows, TV displays, and even oral sedation to soothe your nerves during treatment.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Fox can completely rebuild your smile in a range of methods with replacement teeth anchored to implants, like bridges and crowns, partial and full dentures, and mini dental implants.
- Gum Treatment – Using an ingenious pinhole technique, Dr. Fox can restore your gums back to health quickly and comfortably. You can avoid missing teeth and improve your oral health with this procedure that enables much easier and faster recovery.
- Oral Surgery – We perform a number of various dental surgeries here in our practice so you do not have to travel to several professionals for treatments like tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone and gum grafts, and ridge augmentations.
To experience comfortable, state-of-the-art oral care, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule a consultation with your new Clarksboro, NJ dentist.