Find The Right Cosmetic Treatment For Your Smile
When you turn to our professionals at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD, you can develop the beautiful smile you’ve constantly dreamed about and feel happy with the way you appear in every setting!
You will discover a wide selection of cosmetic dentistry services to improve your smile’s look and your self-confidence, including:
- Restorative Dentistry – Sometimes, all you need to boost the appearance of teeth is to upgrade old, dark fillings to tooth-colored fillings that blend in and brighten your smile. You can likewise rely on entirely natural-looking complete and partial dental crowns to repair damaged, unattractive teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Lift stubborn discolorations with our powerful teeth whitening system that significantly lightens a dull smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny imperfections like spaces, surface damage, and misshapen teeth with a composite resin that’s sculpted and polished to excellence.
- Dental Veneers – Customize your brand-new smile with dental veneers that can give you a Hollywood smile that lasts for years.
- Teeth Contouring – Make your teeth look even and consistent with contouring, a simple, pain-free treatment that gently smooths the edges of your tooth enamel.
- Smile Makeover – Give your smile a total makeover, a comprehensive treatment plan of two or more cosmetic treatments, for a whole new look.
- Six Month Smiles® – This orthodontic service focuses on front teeth so you can straighten your smile fast and affordably.
- Dental Implants – Upgrade your smile by replacing missing teeth and make your smile whole again!
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox is trained in a modern pinhole technique that brings back healthy gum tissue, supports your teeth, and gives your gums a healthy pink glow once again.
Anyone with dental stress and anxiety will likely avoid cosmetic treatment out of worry. However, nothing needs to keep you from having the gorgeous smile you’ve always wanted. That’s why we cater to your comfort with amenities like blankets, pillows, and TV monitors to distract you during treatment. You can also rely on our oral sedation to help soothe your nerves throughout your procedure.
Feel confident and look incredible everywhere with a radiant, perfect smile! Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to arrange an appointment with your Logan Township cosmetic dentist.