Reconstruct Your Mouth With Dental Implant Solutions
The skilled team at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD is your trusted source for groundbreaking implant dentistry that can improve your life.
We provide extensive services in one location that you might need to replace a single tooth, totally reconstruct your mouth, and everything in between, consisting of:
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox is experienced with the pinhole technique, a less-invasive gum procedure than a graft. It is used to restore gum tissue that has receded as a result of advanced gum disease.
- Oral Surgery – If you need to have any teeth removed before implants, or if you need a procedure to reconstruct jawbone or gum tissue that’s been lost due to missing teeth, we can perform your oral surgery here. You can get bone and gum grafting, ridge augmentations, extractions, and sinus lifts.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can replace one or multiple teeth using dental crowns and bridges, securing them to dental implants for unequaled strength and stability.
- Dental Implants – With mini and standard dental implants, Dr. Fox can discover the very best tooth replacement option suited to your oral health requirements. Whether you’ve lost bone mass in your jaw or necessary gum tissue, we can perform surgical procedures to reconstruct the foundation of your mouth and help you become a better candidate for implant restorations.
- Dentures – We utilize only the finest materials and latest technology to produce the most lifelike dentures, and by attaching them to dental implants, you can appreciate all the same advantages of easier, more satisfying eating and better health that lasts a lifetime.
With our sophisticated innovation and the expertise of Dr. Fox and our staff, we’re able to place and restore implants right here in our practice so you do not need to drive to outside professionals for your implant procedures.
We’re here to relieve your dental stress and anxiety so that you can feel comfortable and confident to pursue the treatment you require for better health. You can distract yourself with TV, cozy up with warm blankets and pillows, and choose dental sedation to soothe your nerves during your treatment. With the help of our caring staff, you will quickly have the ability to eat easily and comfortably and smile with confidence once again!
Get your life back with dental implants in Logan Township! Call 856-997-2767 to schedule an appointment at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD.