Receive The Quality Dental Care You Deserve
Going to the dentist must be convenient, worry-free, and positive so that routine dental care is a simple part of your healthy lifestyle.
That’s what you can anticipate when you become one of our happy patients at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD!
Our services cover a vast array of treatments to satisfy your smile needs through every stage, such as:
- Family & General Dentistry – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with preventive care for everyone in your family, including cleanings, examinations, fluoride, sealants, mouthguards, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair harmed, decayed, and weak teeth with tooth-colored fillings, root canal treatment, crowns and bridges, and other restorative services that alleviate pain and secure your oral health and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – Find relief for your unanticipated dental issues with emergency appointments when you need them most.
- Orthodontics – We provide Six Month Smiles® so you can attain results rapidly and affordably, correcting the alignment of improperly positioned teeth in no time!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Upgrade your smile with teeth bleaching, bonding treatment or contouring, dental veneers, or an overall smile makeover.
- Dental Anxiety Relief – We’re here to offer your every convenience with soft blankets and pillows, TVs, and even oral sedation to calm your nerves throughout treatment.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Fox is a professional dentist who can fully rebuild your smile in a variety of ways with replacement teeth anchored to oral implants like bridges and crowns, partial and full dentures, and mini dental implants.
- Gum Treatment – Using an ingenious pinhole technique, Dr. Fox can restore your gums back to health rapidly and easily. You can avoid tooth loss and improve your oral health with this procedure that enables easier healing and faster recovery.
- Oral Surgery – We perform a number of oral surgeries here in our practice so you don’t have to travel to multiple specialists for treatments like tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone and gum grafts, and ridge augmentations.
To experience comfortable, modern-day oral care, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule a visit with your new Logan Township dentist.