Find The Right Cosmetic Treatment For Your Smile
When you rely on our team at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD, you can create the beautiful smile you’ve constantly dreamed about and feel happy with the way you appear in every setting!
You will find a broad range of cosmetic dental solutions to enhance your smile’s appearance and boost your confidence, including:
- Restorative Dentistry – Sometimes, all you require to boost the appearance of teeth is to replace old, dark fillings with tooth-colored fillings that blend in and brighten your smile. You can likewise count on beautiful partial and full dental crowns to fix damaged, unattractive teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – Lift stubborn discolorations with our powerful teeth bleaching system that dramatically brightens a dull smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover imperfections like gaps, surface damage, and misshapen teeth with a composite resin that’s sculpted and polished to excellence.
- Dental Veneers – Customize your new smile with dental veneers that can provide you a Hollywood smile that lasts for many years.
- Teeth Contouring – Make your teeth look even and balanced with contouring, a basic, pain-free treatment that gently smooths and beautifully shapes the edges of your tooth enamel.
- Smile Makeover – Give your smile a total overhaul with an extensive treatment plan made up of two or more cosmetic procedures for an entirely new look.
- Six Month Smiles® – This orthodontic solution focuses on front teeth so you can correct your smile quickly and cost-effectively.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth with a variety of dental implants solutions for a strong bite, better health, and a complete smile.
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox uses a modern pinhole technique to bring back gum tissue, stabilize your teeth, and restore a healthy pink glow to your gums.
Anyone with dental anxiety will likely avoid elective treatment, but absolutely nothing needs to keep you from having the gorgeous smile you’ve always desired. That’s why we accommodate anxious patients with features like blankets, pillows, and TVs to distract you throughout treatment. You can likewise count on oral dental sedation to help soothe your nerves throughout your treatment.
Feel confident and look remarkable everywhere you go with a glowing, flawless smile! Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule an appointment with your Mickleton, NJ cosmetic dentist.