Rebuild Your Mouth With Dental Implant Solutions
The highly skilled staff at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD is your source for groundbreaking implant dentistry that can alter your life.
We provide all the comprehensive services in one place that you might need to restore a single tooth, totally reconstruct your mouth, and everything in between, including:
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox is experienced with the pinhole technique, a less invasive gum treatment than a graft, to rebuild gum tissue that has receded as a result of advanced gum disease.
- Oral Surgery – If you need to have any teeth removed first, or need a procedure to restore your jawbone or gum tissue that’s been lost from missing teeth, we can perform your oral surgery here. We offer bone and gum grafting, ridge augmentations, extractions, and sinus lifts.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can replace one or several teeth using dental crowns and bridges, securing them to dental implants for unmatched strength and stability.
- Dental Implants – With conventional and mini dental implants, Dr. Fox can discover the best tooth replacement option to fit your oral health needs. Whether you’ve lost bone mass in your jaw or vital gum tissue, we can preform surgeries to rebuild the structure of your mouth and help you end up being a better candidate for implant restorations.
- Dentures – We utilize the finest materials and most current innovations to develop realistic-looking, attractive dentures. By attaching them to dental implants, you can enjoy all the advantages of simpler, more pleasurable chewing and better health.
With our sophisticated technology and the expertise of Dr. Fox and our crew, we’re able to place and restore implants right here in our practice so you don’t have to drive to outside specialists for your dental treatments.
We’re here to offer relief for your dental stress and anxiety so that you can feel confident and at ease and pursue the treatment you require for better health. You can distract yourself with TV, cozy up with warm blankets and pillows, and get dental sedation to calm your nerves throughout your treatment. With the help of our caring team, you will soon chew easily and smile with confidence once again!
Get your life back with dental implants in Mickleton, NJ! Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule your consultation.