Receive The Quality Dental Care You Deserve
Going to the dentist should be comfortable and convenient so that routine dental care is an easy part of your healthy lifestyle.
That’s what you can anticipate when you become one of our pleased patients at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD!
Our services cover a wide range of treatments to satisfy your changing oral health needs through every stage, such as:
- Family & General Dentistry – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with preventive care for everybody in your family, consisting of cleanings, examinations, fluoride, sealants, mouthguards, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair infected, decayed, and otherwise compromised teeth with tooth-colored fillings, root canal treatment, bridges and crowns, and other restorative services that relieve pain and protect your oral health and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – Find relief for your unexpected oral issues with emergency appointments when you need them most.
- Orthodontics – We offer Six Month Smiles® so you can get a fantastic outcome rapidly and economically, correcting crooked teeth in no time!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Upgrade your smile with teeth whitening treatment, contouring, bonding, dental veneers, or an overall smile makeover.
- Dental Anxiety Relief – We’re here to cater to your convenience with soft blankets and pillows, TV monitors, and even oral sedation to relax your nerves during treatment.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Fox is a professional dentist who can fully rebuild your smile in a variety of ways with replacement teeth anchored to dental implants. Our options include bridges and crowns, full and partial dentures, and mini dental implants.
- Gum Treatment – Using a pinhole technique, Dr. Fox can restore your gums back to health rapidly and comfortably. You can avoid tooth loss and improve your oral health with this procedure that enables simpler healing and faster recovery.
- Oral Surgery – We carry out various oral surgeries here in our practice so you do not have to take a trip to multiple professionals for tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone and gum grafts, and ridge augmentations.
To experience comfortable, modern smile care, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to set up an appointment with your brand-new Mickleton, NJ dentist.