Reconstruct Your Mouth With Dental Implant Solutions
The highly skilled crew at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD is your trusted source for groundbreaking implant dentistry that can alter your life.
We offer wide-ranging services in one place so you can replace a single tooth, totally reconstruct your mouth, or do anything in between, including:
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox is experienced with the pinhole technique, a less-invasive gum treatment than a graft that reconstructs receded gum tissue after advanced periodontal disease.
- Oral Surgery – If you need to have any teeth removed or require a procedure to rebuild jawbone or gum tissue that’s been lost from missing teeth, we can perform your oral surgery here, including bone and gum grafting, ridge augmentations, extractions, and sinus lifts.
- Restorative Dentistry – We can replace one or several teeth with dental crowns and bridges, anchoring them to dental implants for unequaled strength and stability.
- Dental Implants – With mini and standard dental implants, Dr. Fox can discover the best tooth replacement solution matched to your oral health requirements. Whether you’ve lost bone mass in your jaw or gum tissue, we can perform surgical procedures to rebuild the foundation of your mouth and help you become a candidate for implants.
- Dentures – We utilize the finest products and innovations to develop the most natural-looking dentures available, and by connecting them to dental implants, you can gain all the same benefits of easier, more pleasurable eating and better, longer-lasting health.
With our innovative technology and the proficiency of Dr. Fox and our team, we’re able to place and restore implants right here in our practice so you do not need to drive to outside professionals for your dental procedures.
We’re here to provide relief for your dental stress and anxiety so that you can feel confident and relaxed to pursue the treatment you need for much better health. You can distract yourself with TV, cozy up with warm blankets and pillows, and get dental sedation to soothe your nerves throughout your procedure. With the help of our caring team, you will soon be able to eat easily and smile with confidence again!
Get your life back with dental implants in Mullica Hill! Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to set up a consultation.