Get The Quality Dental Care You Deserve
Visiting the dentist needs to be convenient and worry-free so that routine dental care is a simple part of your healthy lifestyle.
That’s what you can expect when you turn into one of our pleased patients at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD!
Our services cover a wide range of treatments to satisfy your smile needs through every stage, such as:
- Family & General Dentistry – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with preventive care for everybody in your family, including cleanings, examinations, fluoride, sealants, mouthguards, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged, worn, and problem teeth with tooth-colored fillings, root canal treatment, bridges and crowns, and other restorative solutions that relieve pain and safeguard your oral health and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – Find relief for your unforeseen, unpleasant oral issues with emergency appointments when you require them most.
- Orthodontics – We use Six Month Smiles® so you can accomplish results quickly and cost-effectively, correcting the alignment of misaligned teeth in no time!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Upgrade your smile with teeth whitening treatment, bonding or contouring, dental veneers, or an overall smile makeover.
- Dental Anxiety Relief – We’re here to provide every convenience with soft blankets and pillows, TVs, and even dental sedation to relax your nerves throughout treatment.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Fox is an expert dentist who can completely rebuild your smile in a range of ways with replacement teeth anchored to dental implants, including crowns, bridges, and partial and complete dentures.
- Gum Treatment – Using an innovative pinhole technique, Dr. Fox can restore your gums back to health quickly and comfortably. You can prevent tooth loss and improve your oral health with this treatment that allows simpler healing and faster recovery.
- Oral Surgery – We carry out numerous oral surgeries here in our practice so you don’t need to take a trip to multiple professionals for tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone and gum grafts, and ridge augmentations.
To experience comfortable, modern oral care, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 and arrange a visit with your brand-new Mullica Hill dentist.