Find The Right Cosmetic Treatment For Your Smile
When you turn to our experts at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD, you can create the gorgeous smile you’ve always dreamed about and feel proud of the way you look in every setting!
You will find a wide selection of cosmetic dental solutions to improve your smile’s appearance and boost your confidence, including:
- Restorative Dentistry – Sometimes, all you need to enhance the appearance of teeth is to replace old, dark dental work with tooth-colored fillings that blend in and brighten your smile. You can also rely on full and partial dental crowns to repair damaged, unsightly teeth. They will look completely natural.
- Teeth Whitening – Lift stubborn stains with our powerful teeth whitening system that dramatically brightens a dull smile.
- Tooth Bonding – Cover tiny imperfections like gaps, surface damage, and misshapen teeth with a composite resin that’s sculpted and polished to perfection.
- Dental Veneers – Customize your new smile with dental veneers that can give you a Hollywood smile that lasts for years.
- Teeth Contouring – Make your teeth look even and consistent with contouring, a simple, painless procedure that gently smooths and attractively shapes the edges of your tooth enamel.
- Smile Makeover – Give your smile a total makeover, a comprehensive treatment plan of two or more cosmetic procedures for a whole new look.
- Six Month Smiles® – This orthodontic solution focuses on front teeth so you can straighten your smile quickly and affordably.
- Dental Implants – Replace missing teeth in a variety of ways to make your smile whole again!
- Gum Treatment – Dr. Fox performs a modern pinhole technique that restores gum tissue, stabilizes your teeth, and gives your gums a healthy pink glow again.
Anyone with dental anxiety will likely avoid elective treatment out of fear, but nothing should keep you from having the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted. That’s why we cater to your comfort with amenities like blankets, pillows, and TVs to distract you during treatment. You can also rely on dental sedation to help calm your nerves during your procedure.
Feel confident and look amazing everywhere you go with a radiant, flawless smile! Call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule a consultation with your Repaupo cosmetic dentist.