Receive The Quality Dental Care You Deserve
Visiting the dentist should be convenient, comfortable, and positive so that routine dental care is an easy part of your healthy lifestyle.
That’s what you can expect when you become one of our happy patients at Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD!
Our services cover a wide range of treatments to meet your changing smile needs through every stage, such as:
- Family & General Dentistry – Maintain healthy teeth and gums with preventive care for everyone in your family, including cleanings, exams, fluoride, sealants, mouthguards, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Repair damaged, decayed, and infected teeth with tooth-colored fillings, root canal treatment, crowns and bridges, and other restorative solutions that relieve pain and protect your oral health and function.
- Emergency Dental Care – Find relief for your unexpected, painful dental problems with emergency appointments when you need them most.
- Orthodontics – We offer Six Months Smiles® so you can achieve results quickly and affordably, straightening crooked teeth in no time!
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Upgrade your smile with teeth whitening treatment, bonding or contouring, dental veneers, or a total smile makeover.
- Dental Anxiety Relief – We’re here to provide for your every comfort with soft blankets and pillows, TVs, and even dental sedation to calm your nerves during treatment.
- Dental Implants – Dr. Fox is an expert dentist who can fully reconstruct your smile in a variety of ways with replacement teeth anchored to dental implants like crowns and bridges, full and partial dentures, and mini dental implants.
- Gum Treatment – Using an innovative pinhole technique, Dr. Fox can restore your gums back to health quickly and comfortably. You can prevent tooth loss and improve your oral health with this procedure that allows easier recovery and faster healing.
- Oral Surgery – We perform several different dental surgeries here in our practice so you don’t have to travel to multiple specialists for procedures like tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone and gum grafts, and ridge augmentations.
To experience comfortable, modern dental care, call Elizabeth Kilpatrick-Fox, DMD at 856-997-2767 to schedule an appointment with your new Repaupo dentist.